It has been a long time since I bothered going into a Sephora or even browse some of the higher end products. As most of you know I love my drug store products, but I also enjoy spoiling myself a bit and investing in some great high-end products. I finally walked into a Sephora and I started browsing online as well, and I compiled a wish list of everything I would love to pick up if I had the means.
1. Kat Von D’s Metal Crush Eyeshadow ($21.00) – Iggy: described as a pearlescent mermaid green. Greens are one of my favorite colors to play with and they’re always my go-to color for a little pop of something different.
2. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow ($20.00) –
Zodiac: smoky black with blue-green shift and blue-green 3D sparkle.
Scorpio: black matte w/ gold 3D sparkle.
3. NARS Audacious Lipstick ($32.00) – Anna: smokey rose color. It looks like a great my lips but better color and I heard the formula on these lipsticks are absolutely amazing!
4. Sephora Cream Lip Stains ($14.00) – Watermelon Slice: pink with orange undertones. It looks like a fun color for Spring and Summer. I’ve also heard that this formula is great because it’s not too drying.
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water ($32.00): another product I heard raves about. I usually try not to be a sucker for these things, but with the reviews, I really want to see how this works for myself. I’ve also heard that it has basically the same ingredients as one of MAC’s fix+ sprays.
6. Too Faced – Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-hour Blush ($26.00) – How Deep Is Your Love: watermelon pink. I’ve recently have gotten really in to wearing blush. I feel like they add a little bit of youthfulness to my face and also wakes me up a little bit. This color would be something very unique to my collection!
These are just a few things that have been a high priority on my wish list. I already placed my order for the BECCA and Jaclynn Hill shimmering skin perfector and I’m so excited to get it in! I swatched it in the store and I lost my shiz lol it was so beautiful and when I walked into the sunlight, it was amazing!! If you want to hear my thoughts about it when I get it in, let me know! I’m always willing to talk about some of the higher-end products that I use!!
What has been on your wish list lately?? If you don’t have one yet, what would you add on to it?? If you guys want to see my high-end wish list, let me know and I’ll post it next Wednesday!
Have a great day beauties!!