I hope I’m not posting this too late and it’s gone from stores, but from what I’ve heard from one of my favorite YouTubers TotalMakeupJunkie101she said that this line is a limited edition line from Milani that’s exclusively sold at Walgreens. I picked up this color and one more from the separate display and I had slim pickings. However, I went back about 3-4 days after and they had replenished the display, so hopefully you’ll be able to find these.
Since this is a limited edition product let’s just jump into it:
Would I Recommend?:
YES! Basically, good formula and lasting power.
- Formula: Super comfortable on the lips, not too drying, and it lasts a decent amount of time.
- Longevity: When I wore this it lasted through my 5 hour work shift and my lunch which was oatmeal and yogurt, with water on the side. I was definitely impressed with it.
- Non-Drying: I was extremely surprised that this didn’t dry out my lips because it went matte extremely fast. It was really comfortable on my lips and I could move my mouth without the product tugging on my lips.
- Scent: It has an extremely sweet frosting scent to it which doesn’t linger which is nice. I love the scent when I open it and it makes me feel a little special and fancy when I put it on.
- Applicator: I really don’t like the applicator. The shape, to me, makes it difficult to evenly apply the product precisely. It’s too flimsy for my liking. I feel like if it had a doe foot applicator it would have the sturdiness to apply the product evenly and create those sharp lines.
- Packaging stopper: I really don’t know what it is about the stopper, but on both of the tubes that I have, it feels extremely weak. It’s hard to describe, but it just doesn’t feel like it does anything. There’s still a lot of product left on the applicator and I have to wipe it off on the tube.
- Scent: If you’re extremely sensitive to scents, it may be overwhelming. It doesn’t last long, but you do smell it the entire time you’re applying it.
- Color: For some reason when this particular color dries on my lips, it dries about 2 shades darker and more of a red than this rose color.
This is definitely a great product at a reasonable price, $6.99. The formula is amazing and extremely comfortable on the lips and surprisingly it lasted the whole day without cracking or settling in weird areas. However, the flimsiness of the applicator makes it a little difficult to create sharp lines.
What are your thoughts of this product? Let me know if you guys can still find it!! If you can I’ll post a full review on this color and the other color that I picked up!
Have a great day Beauties!!