This will be one of the first times where I’m actually documenting my New Year’s resolution and I’m kind of anxious about it. Mainly because I don’t want to fail. I know how I am and I know how I become extremely ADD when it comes to goal setting and wanting to accomplish things. I want to do everything, but at the same time I want things to be done quickly. So I thought that this would be a good way to hold myself accountable for trying to pursue my goals. It would also be a great way to help me reflect, at the end of the year, and see what I’ve accomplished and the journey I took to accomplish it.
- Become more connected to my faith
- Show more appreciation towards my boyfriend
- Lose some weight, but focus more on a healthy lifestyle
- Move out
- Find a salary job – with a company I can relate to
- Graduate college
- Be more consistent with my blogs, website, YouTube, and social media
- Travel to at least 3 new states: Utah, Washington, Colorado
- Visit home (a.k.a. Hawaii)
- Find a creative outlet – maybe scrapbooking
- Own a car model that is from 2005 or newer
- Be able to support my lifestyle/myself
These are the main things that I want to focus on this year. I will hopefully come back to this post and cross out the items that I’ve completed and add new resolutions to it. Let me know what your New Year’s Resolutions are and how you keep yourself accountable when it comes to fulfilling them. I would love to know any tips and tricks! I also think that this would turn into a fun mini-series on this blog, so I might just create a separate page for it. I’ll have to think about it for a bit before I actually go ahead and set up a page. Anyhow, I hope the first couple of days of the New Year has treated you well!