I’m like 98% sure that this is a new mascara from Maybelline. I love a lot of the Maybelline mascaras that I’ve tried over the years, and to be honest, I try other brands, but I always come back to Maybelline. My all time favorite mascara is the Falsies-Flared (WP). I love how dry a lot of the formulas are and their formula just holds up so well. So I naturally was interested in the packaging and the fact that it was advertising an interesting wand.
- The formula is a lot wetter than what I would’ve expected, especially for a waterproof formula.
- I use WP formulas because it’s a lot dryer and holds my curl a lot longer
- A part of me doesn’t feel like the wand is anything too special.
- A huge part of the concept is the wand. To me, the wand reminds me of a longer version of some of the Covergirl mascara wands.
- Though it’s a wetter formula, it does seem to last just as long as the other formulas I’ve tried.
- I didn’t notice any transfer to my lower lash line while the mascara was drying, which is also pretty impressive.
- Lashes look a little fuller, but nothing extremely noticeable
- It’s an okay mascara. I don’t notice a dramatic change, but to me, my lashes do look fuller at the base and I don’t have any clumping (thank goodness).
It’s an okay mascara. I think the wand thing is pretty gimmicky, but I do like the fact that it doesn’t clump. I don’t have the fullest lashes, and it can be difficult for my lashes to hold a curl, especially when it comes to wet formulas. This held the curl and I didn’t notice any transfer on my lower lash line. Stay tuned for my actual review to see if it’s worth picking up!