hi hi hi!
I wanted to do a new series on my blog based around a very popular e-sports game called League of Legends. If you haven’t heard of it before, you can read up on it here. I don’t really play, but I watch my boyfriend play and I also sometimes watch NALCS. One of my favorite champs that I always like playing and felt comfortable playing is Miss Fortune. I feel like she’s on of my alter egos in a compute game form.
Here’s a list of what I used:
- Too Faced Primer Potion
- Inglot single eyeshadow (don’t know the number) but I used it for my brows
- Covergirl quad in Blossoms
- Jordanna felt tip eyeliner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious mascara (wp)
- Smashbox Primer Water
- Maybelline Bronze BB cream
- Mabelline FIT Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- NYC Loose Setting Powder
- e.l.f. Illuminating Palette
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- NYC Cheek Glow – Sutton Place Peach
- Wet n Wild Highlighter – Sun Ceremony
- Ulta Lipstick – Feeling Peachy
I do want to nail the look down a little more before I do a video on it, but I’m hoping I will be able to get a video up sometime this week!
Thank you for checking out my post! Don’t forget you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr all @ciaociao808