Hi hi hi!
As many of you may know Ulta is having their 21 Days of Beauty sale. If you are new to Ulta and haven’t taken part in this before, let me tell you this may blow your mind. For 21 days Ulta has amazing deals on select products. You will find about 1-2 deals in store and usually an online exclusive. I have even seen some Platinum deals that are only available for Platinum members. Today, i’m going to share what I think would be the best deals to take advantage of during the 21 days.
Obviously I have missed some days regarding the sale, but let’s talk about the deals that are to come that I believe are amazing steals. Keep in mind, these are all amazing deals, it just depends what you are looking for; and I haven’t tried out all the products.
Sunday – March 26th:
- BECCA – Backlight Priming Filter $19 (original $38): I have heard great things about this primer from BECCA, though I think this might be something to pass on if you have extremely oily skin. I do have some samples of it, but have yet to try it. From what I have read, it works great for those who have dry skin because it provides a luminous finish; since I have combination skin I may just concentrate it on my cheeks since it’s the driest area, and I would avoid my T-zone because it’s the oiliest area on my face.
- Urban Decay – Afterglow Blush $13 (original $26) | Platinum Perk: So this is one of the products that I’m assuming you need to be a platinum member to take advantage of. If you are, I definitely say this is a great deal for these blushes. I have heard many good things regarding the pigmentation and longevity of them. I would say pick up 2 that you know for sure will be a staple in your routine and you are set.
Monday, March 27th:
- IT Brushes for Ulta – Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush – $11 (Original $22): If you have never felt an IT cosmetics brush, you are missing out! These brushes are so soft to the touch and they hold up extremely well. I would say if you’re looking for an easy highlighting brush or a brush that you can use to soften your blush, contour and highlighter this would be a great option and for $11 you are really getting a great deal.
Wednesday, March 29th:
- Laura Geller New York – Baked Blush-n-Brighten – $14 (Original $28): I love Laura Geller’s products and I honestly feel like you can’t go wrong with her products. There are multiple colors to choose from and you can create an effortless blush and highlight combo that bring life back to your face. I would definitely pick up 2 of these to use during Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter because you can achieve and effortless glow.
- IT Cosmetics – Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Eyeshadow Palette – $21 (Original $42 – ONLINE ONLY): HELLO! This is an amazing deal for an all matte, highly versatile and pigmented palette. This is a great pickup for someone who likes easy looks. This would also be a great palette to compliment anyone’s everyday routine because there are so many neutrals that are matte.
Friday, March 31st:
- Smashbox – Photo Finish Primer Water – $16 (Original $32): I loved this when I had it. I felt like it created a slightly tacky base for my foundation to stick to without making me look extremely cakey. I also loved using it to set my face as well. This mist for this product is great and I love the fact that you can use it under and over your makeup and for $16, it’s a steal!
Saturday, April 1st:
- Mario Badescu – Entire Brand – 25% off: Personally I don’t use any Mario Badescu products, but I know a lot of people do. So I thought I would share this and the fact that it’s on their entire line is a great deal.
Sunday April 2nd:
- Sheseido – Eyelash Curler – $10 (Original $20): If you’re looking for a higher-end eyelash curler, but don’t want to break the bank, this is a great deal.
- Lorac – Unzipped Palette or Unzipped Gold Palette – $21 (Original $42) Platinum Perk: This is another one that only Platinum members can take advantage of. I would say to go with the Unzipped palette over the gold one; mainly because I feel like you can find many palettes that are similar to the gold one. The Unzipped is a great travel friendly palette which you can create multiple looks with.
Wednesday, April 5th:
- Cargo – Swimmable Collection – 50% off – ONLINE ONLY: I have only heard amazing things about Cargo’s swimmable collection. If you live in an area with high humidity, hot summers, or love the water, I think this would be something to definitely check out.
Friday, April 7th:
- Tarte – Amazonian Clay Blush & Highlighter – $14 (Regular $28): I have tried 2 different Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes and I love them. They are so easy to use and have a decent amount of pigment to it. I really enjoy the fact that they are just so natural looking and are easy to blend out. These may not seem like anything special, but trust me they are a gem and I truly enjoy mine.
- Peter Thomas Roth – Un-wrinkle 4 Piece Kit – $44 (Original $88): I decided to include this because, much like the Mario Badescu products, I know a lot of people love Peter Thomas Roth products, but they are very pricey. If you’re concerned about wrinkles and love Peter Thomas Roth, then this will be something you may find yourself interested in.
Saturday, April 8th:
- Clinique – 3 Step Intro Kits $9.75 (Original $19.50): If you have ever been curious to try out any of Clinique’s products I highly suggest taking advantage of this deal. I have fallen in love with Clinique’s skin care and I know that for some it has been a staple in their routine for so long. They just have amazing products at such affordable prices, I highly recommend their skin care.
I hope you guys enjoyed my picks! Are you picking anything up from Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty sale? What are you thinking of getting? Let me know in the comments below. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter (@ciaociao808) to see what’s coming up next on my blog. Also don’t forget to follow me here (ciaociao808.com) and YouTube (youtube.com/msluvly1234) for reviews, first impressions, and more!